New Member Here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by michael robinson, Sep 30, 2016.

1. michael robinson

michael robinson Corporal

New member my name is michael robinson i am 15 years old i do track and field and football and wrestler i got a laptop and a rooted android phone i am from USA i am in 10th grade

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG] Welcome to MajorGeeks, michael!

michael robinson likes this.
  3. michael robinson

Thank You

4. StruldBrug

StruldBrug Sergeant

Great to have you here, welcome!:)

5. michael robinson

Thank You

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Michael, welcome to the forum and a wrestler and laptop, many a time I have wrestled a laptop or PC, dont know what came off better TBH but if you have any questions PC and computing wise you have a superb group of "old" and "young" hands to ask, plus if you have just life things the "lounge" area is a great unwind place to ask almost anything, sorry we cannot get you girls, you know we are geeks!!!

7. michael robinson

lol i got a girl already

DavidGP likes this.
  8. DavidGP

Well done you :) so tech issues we can help you with, unless you are a tech genius and can teach us a few things.... likely you can.

9. michael robinson

ok i will

10. DavidGP

good stuff, see you around in your tech forum areas, do you have a speciality area, some have hardware, malware or software, mine is mainly software and OS, apps, but a little in hardware as I build my own PC/Servers, not my actual job as thats medical eye research, but we have a diverse collection of members from computing to those just loving tech or have a tech background.

So as your 15 what is your future goal in work as in job? dont have to answer, just curious.

11. michael robinson

my malware software is symantec.

12. DavidGP

13. michael robinson

ok i did not read that i will read it now and thank you .

14. DavidGP

its worth a read and only advisory so dont think you need to follow it all and if you have questions do ask.

15. michael robinson

ok

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds