1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Philip Thomas, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Philip Thomas

Philip Thomas Private E-2

Hi all just a few lines as a introdction,newbie on this site,Male 59yrs old live in UK-have used PC_Windows approx 10-12 yrs.now build my own systems.
    Started very old when my son came back from college with the sublime AMIGA 500, and a RPG game EOTB2.
    Have used and enjoyed this site on many ocassions,,and now thought it time
    i joined and if possible give some thing back,thanhs for reading and lets hope i can contribute something in the future.
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ....ya lurker ...:)) :) ) ....glad you decided to jump in ...look forward to your contributions!!
  3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)
  4. Cylos

Cylos Private E-2

Welcome to MajorGeeks (wow Im still a newbie) Have fun..
  5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, Philip :)
  6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)