No idea.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Browneh, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Browneh

Browneh Private E-2

ok well my pc has been messing up for the last month or so and i cant seem to figure out why normaly in situations like this i will just reformat my pc and reinstall windows as that normaly remadys the problem however i did that recently and want to aviod doing it if possible.

My problem is that my pc seems to lag alot when i go on internet games or youtube at 1st i thought this was an internet problem however none of my other programs which use the internet seem to be going slow and when i go onto youtube its not the video stream that downloads slowly its the video that seems to run sketchy.

its the same with the games i go on they are fine for the 1st 10 - 20 minutes but soon into that they start to lag and freeze up and once that happens it seems to effect my whole pc im kinda at a loss for what to do has anyoen else had a similar problem and if ya did how did you resolve it?

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

When you've eliminated Freds suggestions clean the dust from inside on your PC using canned air not a vacuum,check your video card fan is spinning,this should eliminate overheating.

YT videos use adobe flash player,uninstall it from add remove programs and install the latest version,try two different web browsers Internet explorer and firefox to see if the problem is observed in both,remove browser and update to latest version.

I have experienced this problem before and the problem was a dying video card,this was confirmed when the computer would crash during a run of 3D mark.

Run the latest version your computer will handle;

http://majorgeeks.com/google_search...f;S:http://majorgeeks.com;LP:1;FORID:11&hl=en

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds