No Lower Toolbar??

Discussion in 'Software' started by zephra, Feb 22, 2005.

1. zephra

zephra Private First Class

My friend has winxp that has no toolbar at the bottom.I assume it not in autohide because when she scrolls the mouse down she gets nothing.Has to shut down using keyboard.Any thoughts
    Thanks

2. sosaman

sosaman Sergeant Major

well, it's possible that she accidentally moved it to the side(s) or top of the screen? but, i would think you would see the edge/border, unless it's on autohide. you could try changing the settings for your screen (on the monitor itself) to make sure it's centered (or not), or reduce screen size, and check around the edges for it? - sos

3. zephra

thanks

4. zephra

Tried pressing windows key on keyboard tried f11 tried to see if it was moved still no lower toolbar i.e Start gone and complete task bar any thoughts?

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hit CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE on your keyboard ... when the task manager comes up go to file, New Task and enter EXPLORER.EXE in the and hit enter. Report back.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds