No Problem, but Weird.....Firefox

Discussion in 'Software' started by SportsNut, Oct 9, 2004.

1. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

I set up a chat on my site to go with a forum I have and the strangest thing happens with Firefox and IE.

The chat is PHP and it's just a simple little interface but...........when I use Firefox to view it and chat, the words that are entered by myself and others comes in from the top. In other words it scrolls from the top down.

But when I view and post using IE, the text enters from the bottom and scrolls up.

Now why would that be? There has to something in the code that Firefox sees differently from IE, but how could it see something so different that the text scrolls in a completely different direction?

2. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

I think that is related to how Firefox sees things. They have a big forum and you might get the question answered more technically there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds