No Raid Controller Driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by epsonone, Aug 26, 2007.

1. epsonone

epsonone Private First Class

Started to use BTHub ,comp working fine but when i used second comp through sitecom found my Bt Hub , connected putting my hex number in , would not open my web page , when checking device manager found exclaimation mark for Raid Controller tried update for my drivers with all the discs I had then used a Driver Disc I had obtained to no avail. Any ideas please

2. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

You won't find updates on a disc. Go to your brand of RAID's website and look up your product there. They should have a section at the site devoted to drivers, and that's the best place to find the latest version.;)

3. epsonone

epsonone Private First Class

Cheers Chipper will do but someone says I do not really need Raid controller it is something to do with extra hard drives ????????:confused:confused:confused

4. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

It is possible that one of your hard drives is bad, there is usually only one hard drive in a PC, and RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Drives)is a method used to combine several hard drives to function as a unit. When one goes bad, it can affect the entire RAID, though it depends on how many hard drives you have. If you'd like to know more about RAID arrays, check these sites out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/R/RAID.html

If you do have a RAID issue, or a hard drive issue, and not one with driver software, it would belong in the hardware board.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds