NO SOLUTION Blue Screen Of Death

Discussion in 'Software' started by hishamz84, Jan 25, 2008.

1. hishamz84

hishamz84 Private E-2

After 5 month of using my new pc i began having Blue screens with different error messages i.e. (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, special_pool_detected_memory_corruption, bad_pool_caller, memory_management and others with no description)
    I have intel 945gcnl motherboard with intel core 2 duo 2.0ghz processor, 2GB Ram and 320gb hdd with winxp sp2
    So i tried formatting which went fine but after that it started the blue screen again.
    I tried changing the following each at a time :
    -Motherboard with new but same model
    -Processor
    -RAM
    -HDD
    -CASE and power supply
    and STILL getting the BSOD

ANY Suggestions?????? :confused
    i will attach some screens shots if that may help
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. ralph3124

ralph3124 Private First Class

Did you recently add memory? Two of the shots (almost) specifically address memory faults.
    Check your motherboard manual (or online) to make sure you have the right memory & placed in the right sockets.
    Even though you switched the power supply, did you try a higher wattage? You may not be generating enough power. Even though you noted hardware, I don't notice any CD or DVD drives?
    If you have a 300 watt power supply, with the memory, hard drive, dual processor (&cd/dvd?) you may be taxing the PS.
    Hope this helps.

3. hishamz84

hishamz84 Private E-2

Thanx for the reply
    well i have dvd-rw drive and a floppy drive too. I tested the pc without them still facing the same problem. The weird thing is i used the pc more than 5 month then it began showing this error. I will check the RAM compatibility though.
    thanx again

4. ralph3124

ralph3124 Private First Class

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  5. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Hi Ralph. Please support the site that pays the forum bills with your links :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds