No sound control

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ali bongo, Jan 31, 2009.

1. ali bongo

ali bongo Private E-2

Hi i have had no sound on my pc for around six months when i try to turn up the volume i get a message saying " no active mixer devices available" and in device manager it says there is no audio device there is completely no sound at all, could you please help me find the drivers i need. I have tried going into system and start it but everytime i try the screen flicks and does nothing.

Attached Files:

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I see you have the same question tagged on to someone elses thread in the driver forum. I have asked you to start a new thread in that forum and we'll take care of the issue there (since this is a driver problem, and not really a hardware problem per se).
    :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds