Nod32 - How to hide Control Center when starting Windows?

Discussion in 'Software' started by chompas, Nov 6, 2006.

1. chompas

chompas Private E-2

That is my question I installed Nod32 recently and every time start my pc the "control center" window appears and I have to click Hide, It bothers me a bit but the main problem is that my mom and uncle uses this pc and they don't remember to click hide and they click on exit and my pc has no antivirus for all the time I'm away. I can't find the option to not display the control center on start. Please Help =D

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Is it in your start up folder? If so, delete it.

3. chompas

chompas Private E-2

I want it to start with windows. But not to appear the Control Center window. I mean, when I have Avast installed it runs at start but no window appear. Now with Nod32 i get that control center window and i have to click on "hide" to minimize it to tray. I hope I'm expressing well. I'm Argentinian, sorry for my English.

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Open NOD32 Control Center > NOD32 System Tools > NOD32 System Setup > Setup. In the General tab, tick the checkbox Do not display NOD32 splash screen at startup.

Steve

5. chompas

chompas Private E-2

I have that ticked, but that prevents the splash screen for appearing but not the control center.

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Check in setup or options and see if the open control center at startup is listed there.

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds