1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton 2006 Live Update Problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by jaycjayz, Feb 18, 2006.

1. jaycjayz

jaycjayz Private E-2

As the title states, I have Norton Anti-Virus 2006. The problem is that Live Update does not automatically update. It used to, but hasnt for a couple of months now. In order for me to get the updates, I have to manually do it. I am guessing that the problem lies somewhere in my Windows Services (services.msc), but I am not sure which service is the problem, or if that is even where the problem is. Does anyone have any ideas?
  2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

3. jaycjayz

jaycjayz Private E-2

No, that is if Live Update starts, but does not complete. My Live Update will not initiate on its own. In order for me to get my updates I have to start the process myself. I have already searched the Norton website....did that prior to posting here. Any other ideas?
  4. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

5. jaycjayz

jaycjayz Private E-2

The 2nd link may do the trick. I am attempting it at my next restart.

Thanks Maxwell:D