norton serial and slow ie7 slow tab browsing

Discussion in 'Software' started by robert5869, Oct 29, 2008.

1. robert5869

robert5869 Private E-2

could someone please tell me how to find my norton 2008 internet security serial number in my registry ,and if someone could please tell me why my tab browsing is ie7 is slow to open yhe home page it takes about 10 seconds to open each tab once the tab is open i ca search the net quickly i reformated the computer when i found this problem and it worked great untill nortons updated and then the problem started again if u could help it would be appreciated ,but i missed placed my nortons sreial and i need my number

2. Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin Private First Class

1st question i don't know but you could call Norton
    and about the ie7 issue it could be the amount of tabs you have open or how much memory you have
    try running Ccleaner http://www.ccleaner.com/

and try defragging (use defraggler from the ccleaner page)

3. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds