not enough server storage is available to process this command

Discussion in 'Software' started by keyser318, Dec 21, 2007.

1. keyser318

keyser318 Private First Class

I have tried changing the stack size on the server machine, but I keep getting the error, ""not enough server storage is available to process this command" when trying to access the server over the network. The server is windows 2000 and most of the remote machines are windows XP pro. I have never had a problem and now all of a sudden we get this error. It also seems when you restart the machine it fixes the problem for the day. It seems by the next morning the problem is recurring. I can't seem to isolate what causes it to start the problem or when it starts, except that it appears to do it overnight.

Thanks so much for the help.

Keyser

2. keyser318

keyser318 Private First Class

Could this be caused by a memory leak? How would I discover what program is the source of the memory leak? Does any of the recent windows updates cause a memory leak? It seems to be happening with more and more frequency, but is resolved when the system is restarted.

Thanks,

Keyser

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds