Nvidia 52.16 WHQL drivers are OUT :-D

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChrisC, Oct 23, 2003.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC Private First Class

Well, they cant be had from nvidias website, but, they are WHQL certified (like that means F*** all anyway), but, they should be out within 24 hours. If you want them now, head over to guru3d and grab them. Ive been using the 52.13's for about 2 weeks now, so, Im not expecting much, except maybe a few bug fixes or slightly increased performance in some areas.

Either way, get these....essentially, the render everything *almost* correctly (like the 44.03's), with about the same performance as the 45.23's (which rendered a lot of stuff, errr. wrong and crappy).
    If you play Halo, definately get these, you'll get about a 60% increase in performance (went from crappy at 800*600 at low detail, to perfect at 1024*768 at max detail and 8x ansio, no AA because Halo and has a bug and wont let Nvidia use it, or is it the other way around :eek: )

Of course, the biggest performance gains that you will get are for the FX series (I have a 5900 non ultra at 480 core, 1000 memory, or faster than the 5950:D )

Enjoy all, and lets hope that Nvidia keeps on this course of improvement.

2. Vlad the Impaler

Vlad the Impaler F.K.A. Immaculate

looking forward to seeing the new drivers available on NVIDIA's website.. I wonder if they will improve my benchmark scores at all. When I went to the 45.23, my 3DMark2001SE scores went up over 1,000 points.

3. SgtRedneck

SgtRedneck Private E-2

i've been playing halo on the old drivers. Downloading the new ones now will see how much difference it makes

I've got a FX5600 256mb card.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds