nVidia Detonator 43.00

Discussion in 'Software' started by Major Attitude, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

2. jonsimmonds

jonsimmonds Private E-2

been using these and had nostability problems, havnt got the time to see if they make any difference to perforamnce, but there is no noticable difference

3. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

Using these drivers now.

I noticed my colors are a little brighter?

Games run the same, so cant say anything bad about these drivers.

4. Drew U

Drew U Private E-2

When I used them on my Asus 4200 graphics seemed more vivid & crisp. They don't overclock all that well if I remember.

5. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

I've been running these since MA posted them. No problems whatsoever, except I had to re-install Coolbits to do any OC'ing at all. But, everything is running smoothly.

6. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

same here, been using them since MA posted them, only thing i noticed is that colours seem to be more life-like, noticed that the overclocking options allow speeds of upto 1Ghz for memory and 550Mhz for core, definately not speeds you want to try out if you've got a GeForce4 or slower.

7. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

I knew I wasnt seeing things :D

Still using them flep?

8. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

no, switched to the Omega KX drivers this week, even better quality colors and the like :D

9. mutz_nutz_uk

mutz_nutz_uk Private First Class

Well come on Geeks. I am reading a lot about these Omega drivers for NVidia, BUT I cannot find them on the net.

Links please guys :D

10. finger

finger <a target ="geek" href="http://www.tvtome.com/tvto

Here you go http://www.omegacorner.com/ I have used them before and like them alot.
    Read all the documentation because it gives you the choice of QUALITY and PERFORMANCE settings.

11. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

they did fix a slightly odd problem with the card putting white borders around one half of the screen. UT Flyby seems a bit smoother too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds