Nvidia Drivers not installing correctly and i can't remove nv4_disp.dll

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vigato, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Vigato

Vigato Private E-2

I know the procedure of how to install drivers but they keep coming up all corrupted, and its probably because im unable to remove the old files that stick to my data. I used nasty file remover (freeware) but theres one weird file that says Windows 2000 version 53.76 or w/e its a file named Nv4_disp.dll. Everytime i delete it, it remakes itself. This sucks because i can't play my games and when i try to restore it says, restore incomplete, cannot restore. This is bull@#%#!

If you can help, i'd really be appreciative. I can't buy any programs so don't suggest any of those.

2. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  3. Vigato

Vigato Private E-2

No that doesn't help. Thats what i do every time and they still come up corrupted. I am forced to use the 93.71 version even though there is a 163+ version out. Thats the only one that isn't causing problems. I am so changing to ATI, nvidia is absolute shit. If anyone else can help me with this, give me another perspective, please do....i don't need outdated drivers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds