nVidia GeForce 5200 Problems - plz help

Discussion in 'Software' started by ugger, Jun 18, 2005.

1. ugger

ugger Private E-2

I just recently upgraded to a Geforce 5200 and whenever i load up games the colours are incorrectly and the images is all jumpy and glitchy. You cannot see the screen probably.

The only thing i can think of is that the Hertz may be incorrect but i need help!! please

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

uninstall your old drivers and install new ones from nvidia.com.

3. ugger

ugger Private E-2

I tried that. I've installed the latest drivers from nVidia and it still does the same thing.

4. A.Son

A.Son Sergeant

If you already setup new supported driver and it still happen I thing You get bad card. Could you try with some other games.

5. Olley

Olley Sergeant

do u only get this problem when running 3D applications eg games? or do u get it in windows and ur startup screen too? if the lattert is ur case the memory of your 5200 is corrupted. but if that is not the case and u didnt have a nvidia card before this one u need to completely remove previous graphics card drivers using Driver Cleaner.. read the instructions of iDriver Cleaner before u use it!

6. 2bfree

2bfree Private E-2

Try using a driver cleaner (Driver Cleaner Profesional, you can find it on this site, driver tools) just follow the instructions. I found just uninstalling them never got rid of them fully. Hope this helps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds