Nvidia installer question??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goldenskull, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

This is off topic of the software.

Explain to me way Net framework 4 is needed for the install when i all ready have it installed on system.That does not make any sense to me.

Ever since 320.00 version's Net framework 4 is now needed.But if it is all ready installed then the program should detect that it is all ready on system.

Just seems some thing else to bloat the installer to me.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

This is still considered software as it's computer related. ;)

3. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

You might only have .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed. You'd need the Extended as well. One of the apps I run requires the full install of .NET Framework 4. Apparently, the app was developed with the .NET Framework.

4. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

I normally don't install the Net Framework 4 from the Nvidia installer mainly due to the fact that it will take 3 times the amount to install the driver.

Thanks LauraR i could not decide to put it in this one or The Lounge it is one of them things you know.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds