NVidia System Tools (monitor temps, overclock video card, etc)

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Nov 27, 2009.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

About a week ago, NVidia released an updated version of their "System Tools" application, version 6.05. Here's some highlights taken straight from the NVidia site:
    Naturally, this app is for NVidia video cards only, and if you happen to have an NVidia based motherboard also, then there are extra features available for that too.

Download Link: http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia_system_tools_6.05.html

:-D ENJOY!!!!

[dlb]

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

So is that more like RivaTuner than eVGA's Precision for GPU's as I just OC the clocks a bit and the shaders a lot for folding? I'm an OC n00b so I think I'll stick with what I have as I can't afford buying new video cards pushing the volts.:-o:-D

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Yeah- it's more like Riva Tuner. eVGAs Precision is a bit basic, and from what I know, neither RivaTuner nor Precision offer any features for the motherboard like NVidia's System Tools does. Actually, I haven't used System Tools just yet LOL I was farting around the web and had downloaded some cool wallpapers from the NVidia site, when I kind of 'bumped' into System Tools. I noticed it had just been updated about a week ago and figured I'd check it out and mention it here at MG for those interested. I don't have the time right now, but either tonight or in the next couple of days I'm going to install it and see what it's all about.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds