nVidia Tech Demo - Inferno (GeForce)

Discussion in 'Software' started by ExOxE, Jun 2, 2013.

1. ExOxE

ExOxE Corporal

Hi Everyone,

For a very very long time now I have been desperately searching the internet, high and low, for a few of NVidia's original technology demo's that they released on their website back in 99, 2000, 2001... But their is 2 specific Technology Demo's that I just cannot find anymore, they are:

Inferno & Twister

With the inferno technology demo, you could hit the mouse button anywhere on the screen and an hot rock in flames would come down from the sky and slam into the ground.

With the twister technology demo, it is self explanatory really, it was a nice graphic demo that allowed you to create a twister and destroy the environment.

I have searched NVidia's sites high and low, they have a heap of technology demo's that came out at the same time that they released these 2 I am after, but nothing exist on their site about these 2 tech demo's...

I have searched hundred of websites, the best I got was a few screenshots of the Inferno NVidia tech demo on Toms Hardware, and Guru3D managed to have the original CryTEK X-Isle Tech Demo and Benchmark, but I am at a loss trying to find these 2 old tech demo's, I am after the Inferno one more than anything.

Does anyone know where I could possibly find the Inferno tech demo, or does anyone still have a backup of the Tech Demo?

This site here has a link to it in the demo list, Number 17 from the bottom:
    http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,683482/Download-Geforce-tech-demos-from-Wanda-to-Medusa/Download/

But it says its only available to members, and upon trying to sign up, I get a server access restriction error... Argh!

Attached Files:

2. ExOxE

ExOxE Corporal

P.S - I am a massive fan of Graphic Demo's, I love them, like fr-025 Final, ViP2 by PoPsy TeAm...

Does anyone else know of some really good graphic demo's that are out their? The Graphic Demo sites I used to frequent hourly years ago have since all perished, (ala 3DFiles, demoscene, etc) and I know about the scene.org but its a very difficult site to understand and read, and they don't review really, or rate, although they have a top list, which is never updated...

Does anyone know of newer graphic demos out their, or nice graphic demos that are really unseen and unknown?

Cheers,

Luthus

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds