OCCT results help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NightbeaT, Jan 5, 2013.

1. NightbeaT

NightbeaT Private E-2

Hello, google brought me to this forum, seen topics simillar to mine and thought why not register :)
    My issue is lagging in games like BF3, I've been told to run some test in OCCT and so I did, and I noticed some weird things happening during the test.
    The type of test was - Power supply, 64bit linpack, 1920x1080.
    When the cpu usage was at 97-99%, the FPS dipped down to 65, when the cpu usage was at 55%, the FPS jumped to 125.
    When the cpu usage was at 97-99 and the picture showed 65fps, it felt really laggy, simillar to what I feel while playing games on high frames.
    I came here to ask why is it happening. I also kept the OCCT test pictures and uploaded them so you guys can see what happened during test and all the diagrams.
    http://www.2shared.com/file/mva7hZtX/17-28.html
    My specs are:
    AMD Phenom II x4 955 125W - CPU
    Scythe Mugen 3 - CPU Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-770T-D3L - Motherboard
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti Ultra Durable (dual-fan) - GPU
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB - HDD
    Kingston 4GB x2 1333mhz DDR3 - RAM
    Silverstone Strider 600W - PSU
    Thanks in advance.

2. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Hello and welcome!

Are you running a stress test and trying to play a game at the same time using OOCT? If this is the case than you should expect your FPS to dip down as it's stressing your computer.

3. NightbeaT

NightbeaT Private E-2

No, only the stress test was running.
    and thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds