Office 2003 EULA Won't Go Away

Discussion in 'Software' started by corporalgeek, Jun 27, 2009.

1. corporalgeek

corporalgeek Private E-2

I just had a major fight with some hidden adware. I couldn't find where they had hidden the file that reinstalled the thing after I deleted it so I wiped the hard drive and started fresh. I reinstalled everything and it seems to be working except now every time I open one of the office 2003 programs it requires me to accept the EULA again. Not a major problem but an aggravation, anyone know how to stop this. My OS is Vista Home Premium and the office software is legal microsoft I had this problem once before but it's been so long that I don't remember how it was fixed.

Thanks
    Corporalgeek

2. corporalgeek

corporalgeek Private E-2

The run as administrator option isn't available. There is only one account on this machine which is the administrator account. Thanks Anyway Corporal Geek

3. corporalgeek

corporalgeek Private E-2

My computer is running in the administrator account all the time there are no user accounts. The only other account is Guest and it's turned off. There is no right click access to run as administrator because it is already running in the administrator account. Up against the wall here to get this thing to register the EULA for Office about two more tries and I'm going open office.

Thanks for the help
    Dave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds