Office 2007 Install Script

Discussion in 'Software' started by shelpdoggSVT, Apr 30, 2009.

1. shelpdoggSVT

shelpdoggSVT Private E-2

Hello .....I am looking to install Office 2007 Pro Plus at my company and need to do this as efficiently as possible. I have about 60 users as well as 25 servers. I would like to do this through Active Directory, but I'm not quite sure how to do the push via a script. I have installed it on my machine and a virtual server that a few people are testing for functionality with other applications. After that I will need to do the push.....maybe a week from now.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I might get this started? I don't really want to do the install on every machine manually.

Thanks for any help!!

Mike

2. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

have you ever deployed software with GP before?
    It's a pretty extensive topic, but once figured out it can save a LOT of time.
    Do a few searches for deploying software with group policy. that should get you on the right track.

3. shelpdoggSVT

shelpdoggSVT Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds