ok hehehe whats the best webacelirater to use

Discussion in 'Software' started by earl white, Dec 6, 2005.

1. earl white

earl white Private E-2

im curintly useing bellsouth webacelirater and i think its causing me more problems than helping me out

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I take it your on Dial-Up? what are your speeds without using any accelerator?

Use this http://infospeed.verizon.net/ with the accelerator and without.

3. earl white

earl white Private E-2

how long dose it take to get the results??yes i have dial up they said i live too far frome town to have cable or dsl ro brodband. they said they will have us reddy for high speed in 2007

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

5. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

I have used Peoplepc, Earthlink, and Isp.com as providers and I used each of their "accelerators". They were all more of a pain than they were worth. I never really noticed a difference in speed, but I did notice all of the page rendering faults, and the shoddiness of the pictures. In my opinion, a waste of money.

6. earl white

earl white Private E-2

ok well according to the two lil computers in the task bar my speed is37.2kbps. but ill try the speed tests you just mentiond b/c the other one you told me about would test but never showed the results

7. earl white

earl white Private E-2

ok i like that speed test it was fast and cool,n-e way my download speed is 20kbps(2.5kb/sec)and my upload speed is114 kbps(14.3kb/sec)and im useing a broadxent V.92 pci di3631-1 modem,is their any thing i can do to make it faster??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds