ok when i update halo it ask for cd

Discussion in 'Software' started by phate, Aug 8, 2004.

1. phate

phate Private E-2

like i said in the topic. I update halo when theres an update each time i do it i install the update and it ask for the correct cd and i havein the computer the cd is brand new and has no scratches or any other related damage.

2. munky4745

munky4745 Private First Class

Did you insert the cd into the correct drive and drive letter you officially first installed halo....

3. vash2051

vash2051 Private E-2

Ok if you have any virtual cd programs like gamedrive, alcohol 120, daemon tools, it might be your problem. All the newer games have protection against these programs even if you arent using them to play halo. that would be my solution but good luck.

4. munky4745

munky4745 Private First Class

Yea. I'm not to to familiar with virtual drives even though I use deamon tools to do my virtual stuff for like MoHaa Spearhead , Broodwar , Warcraft 3 and expansion. I used clonyxxl to do the work for me but I dont know but I do believe he stated that he did have the cd in the cd rom drive but its could to cover all your bases. Nice post Vash!! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds