1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On vacation

Discussion in 'Virus Software Updates (Read Only)' started by NICK ADSL UK, Sep 20, 2007.

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Hi all :)
    Just to let you know that i will be away taking a short break from the 22nd of September for one week. Before i leave all of the software will be updated and all links checked. So while i am away all you need to do is to look in daily preferably At your Vendors software website and check to see if there has been a update. The week ahead looks like to be busy as usual so please bear that in mind as sometimes the vender's release two updates a day.
    I would at this point in time like to thank you all for continuing to receive your Virus / Trojan updates from this section and look forward to serving you all on my return!
    Thank you once again

Best regards