One document prints, but not the other?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Oooops!, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

I'm not able to print a document from "Microsoft Works Word Processor 9.0".
    I am however, able to print a document using "WordPad" as well as photocopy. I've tried uninstalling, ran CCleaner and reinstalled my printer.

I need to print them by tomorrow night.
    :(

Epson Stylus CX8400
    Printer/Scanner

Thank you.

2. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

I tried re-installing the Microsoft Works. It still won't print within the document with the print option in the menu, ... but it will start printing now if I go into Print Preview and select print from there.

Odd.

3. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

That trick doesn't work anymore. Can't print at all. It looks like it wants to on screen sometimes, but then fizzles out before it gets to the printer - as it doesn't lite up and come to life.
    :crybaby:

I noticed that I'm getting this "usb file" icon next to the documents I want to print.
    Printer is on, cables are fine. I can photocopy, and I printed fine last night but wasn't able to print directly from the document, I had to go to print preview first. Never had to do that before.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds