online armor firewall problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by cb23, Jan 14, 2009.

1. cb23

cb23 Private E-2

In online armor (3.0), I installed it and the only the only thing working is the program guard. I went to the firewall tab and it says install firewall by clicking the install button, and when I click it, nothing happens. I was wondering how I can get the firewall to work properly or even get it installed?

Also, I accidentally clicked block on the Bonjour Service when installing iTunes and now I cannot get iTunes to install as it says the bonjour service cannot be installed or allowed to be installed properly. How can I get this to be allowed again so I can install iTunes?

Thanks

2. oma

oma MajorGeek

Uninstall in SAFE mode and re-install. Make sure that you install the whole package (program guard and firewall only in the free version) I used the "standard mode" to install Online Armor and set all current programs to be "trusted", making sure beforehand that my computer is squeaky clean what software etc is concerned.

If problems with installing occur by having accidentally blocked the software from installing, make sure you allow it. One can always "unblock" by going to "Programs", highlighting the software in question and "allow" it.

Hope it helps. Otherwise there is an Online Armor Forum: http://support.tallemu.com/vbforum/

3. cb23

cb23 Private E-2

Thanks yeah i reinstalled it and its working now :)

4. oma

oma MajorGeek

Glad it worked for you. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds