online armor problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by ravenblackhardt, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ravenblackhardt

ravenblackhardt Private E-2

Hi all...

I got this error when trying to install adobe reader from the adobe site.

near the end of installation it states:
    Error 1406. Could not write value to key\software\classes\clsid\{b801ca65-a1fc-11d0-85ad-444gg3540000}\localserver32. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.

I think that I caused this error, because after being infected with virtumonde, I successfully cleaned my system with help of majorgeeks staff, and then followed instructions to help it not happen again, including installing online armour software firewall...

The problem is, it started asking if I trusted different things and usually I dont toggle 'remember this decision' incase I mess up, but sometimes it toggles itself and I dont realize it until after I have clicked dont allow, because I wasnt familiar with the file name. Now I dont know how to go in and re-allow it and I need adobe reader on my machine.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds