Opera 10 Mail Questions

Discussion in 'Software' started by BLOND37, Apr 19, 2010.

1. BLOND37

BLOND37 Private First Class

when i click on a email address in firefox or safari it opens outlook and i can send mail.. how do i get opera to do that?

and how do i email a link/page to a person..

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Does this information help you in any way?

http://www.msoutlook.info/question/431

3. BLOND37

ok well that takes care of the first question thx.

4. Kestrel13!

5. BLOND37

it might but my brain is fried and i need to go to bed too i'll look at it more tomorrow thx 4 yur help

6. BLOND37

How to e-mail a page to someone

Opera doesn't have a one-step way to e-mail an entire page to someone. There are at least three alternative methods to send a page to someone, though:
    Right-click in the page and select "Send link by mail". This will open a compose window, with the URL in the Subject line and mail body.
    Right-click in the page and select "Copy address", open a new outgoing e-mail message and enter a recipient. Fill in the subject line, and then paste the page address into the body of the message and add any other comments you want.
    Use the File > Save as menu to save the page somewhere convenient. Note that the saved page might not look exactly the way you see it. To include all images and other objects on a page, you should select "Web archive (single file)" in the Save dialog. To send the page or Web archive, open a new outgoing e-mail message and enter a recipient. Fill in the subject line, and add any comments you want in the body of the message, then add the saved HTML page to the message as an attachment.

7. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Sounds like you figured it out well, BLOND37. Good job.

8. BLOND37

yes i went to opera-help and did a search on sending a page LOL

9. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Plus, you could always copy and paste the link from the address bar into an email.

10. BLOND37

um thats too much work LOL

11. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Of course it is! ;)

12. Kestrel13!

lmao

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds