opera browser 21 installation problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by hgqasd1, May 15, 2014.

1. hgqasd1

hgqasd1 Private E-2

installation of Opera_21.0.1432.57_Setup gives following error.plz help me to install opera without problems.
    opera internet browser has encountered a problem and needs
    to close.we are sorry for the inconvenience.
    following is error signature

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks. :)

I've removed your inline log you posted. We don't allow them on our forum because it messes up our search function.

If you would like to attach your log, you can do so by clicking on the paper clip icon in the post reply field and browsing your computer to find the file.

3. hgqasd1

hgqasd1 Private E-2

opera 21 install error on win xp
    installation of Opera_21.0.1432.57_Setup gives following error.plz help me to install opera without problems.
    opera internet browser has encountered a problem and needs
    to close.we are sorry for the inconvenience.
    following is error signature

AppName:installer.exe AppVer: 21.0.1432.57 ModName:installer.exe
    ModVer: 21.0.1432.57 Offset: 0006196a
    DETAIL IS GIVEN IN ATTACHMENT FILES.

Attached Files:

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Found this
    Download this http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
    I think in the instruction area for your CPU, AMD Athlon XP 1700+, you will not find sse2.

You may have to revert to an older version of Opera.

5. hgqasd1

hgqasd1 Private E-2

thanks plodr.opera 20 was working fine.then 3 days ago new version opera 21 of opera came so i tried to install it.but it gave me errors as attached above.

6. hgqasd1

hgqasd1 Private E-2

Thanks my problem solved.i installed opera 20.but youtube aint loading.only seeing vids for personal use.next hour they r destroyes(shred).ok its youtube prob.have to contact them.

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

If youtube is not working properly in your Opera browser then try installing or re-installing Adobe Flash reboot PC and try again

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds