Opera Internet Browser Issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by absenthe, Feb 2, 2009.

1. absenthe

absenthe Private E-2

Hello there,

I was wondering can anyone help me out to fix my Opera?

I used a program - CCleaner - to "clean" my browser and after usage something went wrong...

YouTube/Metacafe/DailyMotion videos - every flash, stopped to be played and loaded at the same time, but first needs to be loaded and then starts to play. Which means if I want to watch a 20min flash, first I need 15min just to load it and that makes 35min at all, my internet connection sucks. My english aswell, sorry for that.

Can you figure out which option I need to enable/disable or is it the flash player plug-in?

2. Senlis

Senlis Staff Sergeant

I would start by uninstalling flash and re-installing it. You may have to uninstall a flash plugin in opera.

3. absenthe

absenthe Private E-2

Already done. No change at all. :(

Anything else?

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

What version of Opera are you using?
    Could remove(uninstall) Opera and then reinstall.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds