oracle 10g on windows cluster

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 123anup, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123anup

123anup Private E-2

hi ..
    a part of my project is to create a 2node windows 2003 cluster and implement oracle 10g database on the cluster with linux(ubuntu) clients accessing the database..

one of the node in the cluster must be a backup solution(to maintain backup)

the 2nd part of this implementation is to introduce this cluster and associated client to already exiting network and provide internet to the clients and cluster with out disturbing the existing network(ie create different network and attach this network to existing network so that everybody gets internet the same way but only the linux clients must be able to access the cluster).

do i have to install oracle and samba service on both nodes in cluster?
    how do i go about this.

the project here is to create a webportal.. the programmers use java,ajax,xml,php,eclipse and the other stuff with oracle 10g as database...

any suggestions, knowledge base links or tutorials will be very much appreciated.. thank you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds