Origami working Linux Mint Debian Edition

Discussion in 'Software' started by BoredOutOfMyMind, Nov 1, 2011.

1. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

Now that I have my system upgraded and rebuilt, I added F@H to my Linux Box. I never could get this working in Ubuntu.

sudo apt-get install origami

sudo origami install -u <username> -t 12072

sudo origami start

I did 12% of two clients overnight.

2. noprob

noprob Corporal

unfortunately I am not a GNU/Linux user,but I am certain there are forums concerning the operation of the Folding@home program on your flavor of Linux.

Have you tried the Folding@home main forum?

I hope this assists you.

fold on

*Edit

and if all is well please disregard and thank you for your participation. (in the fold)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  3. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I never could get the client to cooperate with my box. Origami seems to not complain and has worked 3% of the client work today while I have been online. I see Goldy's sticky from 2007 and closed help threads..... sad that MG was in the top 1000 folding once. :cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds