other File Xtentions arent available anymore, only .bitmap when saving pics??

Discussion in 'Software' started by mav305, Dec 19, 2004.

1. mav305

mav305 Private E-2

I need some help, when i try to save pictures off the net the .jpg,.gif, etc. arent there anymore,now only bitmap is availble.
    When i check properties of pic it is clearly jpeg, but it wont allow me to save as .jpeg or anything else.
    Its only been like this for a week or two at the most, I use adobe all the time for school and I just noticed it this week. Can some one plz help and have you ever gone through this?

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

3. mav305

mav305 Private E-2

God Bless You Young Matacumbie!!! :) lol
    Thx that article solved the prob, I alloted my internet files a full 5gb but it still was filled to the brim. I delete them through the tools menu and its back to norm. thanks for you help and that article was right on.
    Take it easy.
    Rod

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Glad you got it working again. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds