Other languages input at Fairfox

Discussion in 'Software' started by lmnABCD, Feb 2, 2006.

1. lmnABCD

lmnABCD Private E-2

At the moment web pages in other languages can be shown at my Fairfox, but I can only input English. Can anyone please tell me how to input other languages at Fairfox? Many thanks.

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

Fairfox? Or Firefox?

3. lmnABCD

lmnABCD Private E-2

Firefox. :p :p :p

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you would want to change the language settings of your system.

To do so, open control panel, and double click regional and language options. ON the languages tab, you press the details button. On the dialog that appears, you can configure your language settings. Then you should be able to type the specified language in all applications, including firefox.

Most people with multi-language setups like to have the language bar displayed, too. If you were to right-click the task bar, you can select toolbars --> language bar. Then you can change the language settings easily.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds