Outlook Contacts Recovery Need Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by vive, Jan 16, 2016.

1. vive

vive Private E-2

Mods. please move this thread if there is a better forum.

Using outlook 2007 I have 5 email account (most IMAP). It seems my contacts were attached to the Hotmail account. This account has never worked for years and I used a web browser to access Hotmail.

Problem is, I configured a new account for Hotmail which works but I deleted the non working Hotmail profile. Now the contacts are gone.

How can I get back contacts from a deleted profile? If possible.
    The backup PST file is from several years (since i never use the deleted profile) no current backups

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Can you login to your hotmail account online ok? then if so and that works click in the left hand side the icon that looks like small squares and choose PEOPLE and are you contacts there? if so then click MANAGE and then Export for Outlook.com and other services, this will export a .csv file that you can import into Outlook 2007.

If they are gone from online then sorry cannot help with that, maybe contact Microsoft support.

3. vive

vive Private E-2

I have been adding to a non working hotmail profile in outlook. I think the contacts are there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds