Outlook Express Blank Body of Emails

Discussion in 'Software' started by axelbrora, Feb 20, 2013.

1. axelbrora

axelbrora Private E-2

Hi all,

I am using Windows XP SP3 and Internet Explorer 8. After removing a few tool bars from IE8, I discovered that the body of all my emails in Outlook Express were blank. The header and subject lines are there but nothing in the message window.

I have tried the "regsvr32 inetcomm.dll" fix and also changing the font to Western ISO and it makes no difference. I have also run virus and malware scans with lots of different programmes and found nothing. I reset IE8 and when it made no difference I then reinstalled it and it is still the same. I have tried forwarding a few of the blank emails to a friend's account and they are still blank. This is the case with all of my emails new and old and both in and out, all blank.

Can anyone help?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds