Outlook Express /How to edit received messege

Discussion in 'Software' started by MarthaTX, Jul 12, 2004.

1. MarthaTX

MarthaTX Private E-2

Hi

I am new to the list but here it goes. I have switched from my iMac to my Dell for my email and internet. On my iMac I could edit received messages before I printed them to get rid of junk. It seems I can not do that now on my Dell. I have Outlook express 6.0 I have searched properties, options, and looked in the help information and can't figure out what is going on. Is there going to be anyway I can edit the received messages? Thanks for any help anyone can give me. Oh, I have Window 2000.

Martha

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

If you have Outlook (not Outlook Express) I would suggest moving to that. It has a "FILE, EDIT MESSAGE" capability that OE does not. However, the only thing I can think of is to do a reply or forward (but don't send it) and copy the text out and paste into a text editor, edit the content at that time and then print.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds