outlook2003 public folders

Discussion in 'Software' started by Myth, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Myth

Myth Private E-2

i need to connect to a public folder full of contacts and have it set as my main/only contacts on my computer as it is shared with my boss.
    he has set up the public folder from his pc on to a server which i can connect to and can see all the contacts but i cant set it as my default contact list can anyone help me with this as my boss has given me till the end of today to sort this out :eek: and im not all that good with out look as ive only started using it in the last few months :eek: so i need so major help on this!!!!!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Myth

Myth Private E-2

yeah was a little late but i worked around it lol i just pointed out that sharing the folder like that means that im seeing all his personal contacts aswell and as i managed to connect my phone (sony erricson P800) directally to the public folder (but now wont connect at all lol) he could see all mine contacts but im still looking into it further so i can say that i do know how to do it lol so thanks for your help but i got some reading to do now :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds