Outpost Firewall Configuration to stop random shutting down

Discussion in 'Software' started by Yakub, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Yakub

Yakub Private E-2

I was hit by SpySheriff and have since gotten rid of it, going through all the steps in the Malware forums section. You should probably view my thread in the Malware forums "bad side-effects after SpySheriff attack--ex. random shutting down" . I believe the only thing left to clean up would to get Outpost Firewall configured to stop whatever is shutting down the computer. In Stop All Mode the computer doesn't shut down. I say all this in my Malware thread, so you should probably just scan through the thread for "shutting down" and "Outpost Firewall." I also have all my computer info in that thread.

Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate it.

Yakub

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds