Outpost Firewall free version help

Discussion in 'Software' started by scottietwenty3, Aug 13, 2009.

1. scottietwenty3

scottietwenty3 Private E-2

Hi there

I have the Outpost free version of firewall I have been very happy with it to date. However I noticed when I turned on my PC today the Outpost Icon which has always been blue is now green why? I noted if I right clicked on it and selected firewall pilicy it said Block Most (Im not sure what it said when it was blue). From memory it use to be blue with a white question mark where now its green with a white - sideways line on it as above.

2. lifetweaker

lifetweaker Private E-2

When it was blue, the firewall policy was rules wizard.

To change it back; open outpost firewall, select settings. On the left hand side, select firewall. Drag the slider bar to the center dash -> click ok.

3. scottietwenty3

scottietwenty3 Private E-2

Thanks for that lifetweaker (I have those instructions writted down) its now blue. Out of interest it should be blue correct?

:cool

4. lifetweaker

lifetweaker Private E-2

Yes, if you prefer rules wizard (which in my opinion is the most logical choice).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds