Overriding Passwords

Discussion in 'Software' started by Magical Mishap, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Magical Mishap

Magical Mishap Private E-2

I had a problem with my computer where I couldn't access the desktop, so I asked my brother to fix it. Well, you could say he is a bit controlling. When he returned it, he had reinstalled everything and granted me no administrative access on Windows XP. I have asked for the password, but he refuses to give it to me. He has all the necessary disks to, once again, reinstall everything. I don't have the money to go out and buy them, either. So, I was wondering if there was some way to override his password. If there is, it would be a big help if someone posted here. ^^'

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

There is plenty of ways to recover or change the admin password with windows. If you check MS will even explain how to do it on there site.

There is also programs that can help you with it. Like http://www.sala.pri.ee/

Just use google. It's easy to do.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds