Palemoon Shows Window At Bottom Of Screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by outdoorgal, Mar 31, 2016.

1. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Sergeant Major

I have never seen before. I added Adblock Plus, and I have to attachments one of my addons, and one of the "mysterious" window that is open on every site, seems to be part of Palemoon Browser. The last attachment is the "message" I see at the bottom of Palemoon now.

Oh, and I'll add a clip of my laptop info as well, thanks for any help:

Attached Files:

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

outdoorgal likes this.
  3. outdoorgal

Ok Satrow, I'll uninstall the ABP and try yours;) thank you much, denise

PS I looked into options in Palemoon as well as the ad on itself but nothing gave me any indication how to get rid of it;) denise

4. outdoorgal

Ok, got rid of the "window", and I am hoping this new blocker does a better job too. I've had some issues with popups laying in the background behind my windows. Didn't even know they'd popped up:)

Thank you so much for helping me Satrow, ttyl, errands to run now;)

satrow likes this.
  5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Good work, D. ;)

There's always the Adblock Latitude, from the Pale moon team, if you wanted to stay closer to ABP.

Any remaining bugs and we might have to walk you through a PM reset.

outdoorgal likes this.
  6. outdoorgal

Ok, I had the Adblock Latitude on there as well. Maybe it was over-kill, literally, LOL! I'll let you know if I'm having better luck with Ublock. I'm glad to have an alternative to try a;) denise

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds