Palm Froze Up

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by amanda222, Aug 16, 2005.

1. amanda222

amanda222 Private E-2

I added a program to my palm and when I tried to open it it wouldnt work and then the palm froze and it wouldnt even turn off so I figured if I let the battery drain it would turn on again...but it wont :( what do I do??!?!?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

someone is going to ask this so it might as well be me..

when you let the battery drain, did you recharge it?
    ok, stupid question aside, you should be able to reset your palm via the reset button typically found on the back of the device. It's inset and requires a "pen" sized tip to depress.

If a reset doesn't work, you may have to do a hard-reset which will restore the device to factory settings and software. This action will typically wipe your saved data..it's basically like opening the box brand new.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds