Palmone software question

Discussion in 'Software' started by Chocoolives17, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Chocoolives17

Chocoolives17 Private First Class

Hello all.

I have a question about the Palm one software. This might seem like a no-brainer question because it probably is, but here it is:

How do i wipe a Palm z22 with this software? I could not find a wipe command.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. Chocoolives17

That did not work, i found my model and clicked the link but it brought me to a different model. My Palm does not have any switches on the top.

Thanks anyways

Derek

4. plodr

The ZZ22 link send me to a picture that says...
    It says nothing about a switch on the top.

5. Chocoolives17

oh thats why...we had a miscommunication there. Here i will upload a picture of it. this is the Z22 i think it might be a model under that one or a completly different series.

Thanks
    Derek

Edit: This is the Zire series...Zire22 i just found that out..so i will go look it up...Thanks for your help at this point.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  6. plodr

1. You start here
    http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/common/article/42094_en.html
    2. you scroll down until you you see Zire and click on Z22 (your device and model #)
    3. That sends you to the link I posted in post #2 because I wanted to save you having to search and then doing steps 1 an2.

Feel free to search but eventually, you will end up at the same link I posted in #2. ;)
    I suspect you'll then follow the directions, even though the picture on the site is not an exact match of your device.

7. Chocoolives17

I did click on the link to mine but it brings me to one that has a switch on the top. Mine does not. maybe this one that i have is so old that they don't have the proper link up anymore...maybe a redirect to the same page.

8. plodr

Can you find the reset button anywhere on your Z22 ?
    If so, press and hold the power button and use the stylus to press and release the reset button.

9. Chocoolives17

Thanks. That worked. Thanks for the help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds