Panda Active Scan Coupon??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Moni, May 1, 2008.

1. Moni

Moni Private E-2

Hi I plan on purchasing the Panda Active Scan on demand scanner and when I went to fill it in there was a blank square for a "discount coupon".
    Do any members know where I might find this Coupon.
    I used this app in the past and have looked at ENET as well, however in talking to a tech he suggested Panda.
    I would appreciate it if anyone that knows of this Coupon would reply.
    Thank you for your time.

2. Moni

Moni Private E-2

Well, I used Panda Active Scan a year ago, the paid version and was happy with it.
    I always was under the impression that the program was updated regularly where free programs are updated, however not with frequency?

I tried House Call and it took 2 hrs+ and ended up giving an error so I decided against that one.

In terms of Real Time Protection, I am not sure if I can use a program like that while I use NAV 2007 as my A/V, free Spybot, Spyware blaster and a Hardware firewall (Alpha Shield) which I have been satisfied with.

Your comments would indeed be appreciated.

I also did some googling on Spy Doctor?? I think that is the name of it ..it is endorsed on this site but again am concerned about conflict as I don't like programs running in the background.
    I have tried ESET.
    Again I look forward to experienced comments.
    Thank you.

3. Moni

Moni Private E-2

I thought that I put this in my post. I used this scanner before and knew it was updated regularly and I got the impression that the free apps were not updated quickly???
    That is why I intended to buy it. Also I know that there is real time protection however I use NAV 2007, Spyware Blaster, Spybot and Alpha Shield Hardware Firewall and while I know real time protection is better I am always concerned about the programs running in the background as I had a mega problem with Webroots app, can't remember the name of it; however the tech at the office had to remove it as I had conflicts occurring.

I know that I was reading about Spy Doctor??? I think that is the one that has had a lot of good reviews and is written about on this site as it deals with a lot of Malware issues, however again I was worried about conflict.

I look forward to hearing from experienced users.
    Thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds