Panda free removal no more

Discussion in 'Software' started by AliWiseman, Feb 18, 2005.

1. AliWiseman

AliWiseman Private First Class

I just used the free scan from panda which now gives a warning stating that it doesnt clean anymore.... just scans you and tells you if your computer has problems.

Maybe its me but im a tad cynical about this kind of application now. Anything that scans, and then says you need to buy the software to remove the problems found has a sort of ..... well they may say it to get me to buy it... kinda feel to it

Trend Micros Housecall however is still free... and i suspect its hits and usage will be on the up and up from now on. I used to use Panda pretty regularly, and even link to it on my anti spyware pages, but now im mightilly miffed, for want of stronger language, and doubt i'll be there very often from now on.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds