Panda online scan...

Discussion in 'Software' started by TheBlackClap, Dec 21, 2009.

1. TheBlackClap

TheBlackClap Private First Class

I remember using this as directed by MG's about 8 months ago. I am at my fathers house and would like to use the same online scan because I thought it worked so wonderfully.

I could not find the scan while searching with google or yahoo other promotion crap came up.

Could someone post up the link to the Panda Online Scan for me? I am having some trouble locating.

Thanks,

TheBlackClap

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Here it is http://www.pandasecurity.com/activescan/index/ they have changed it slightly from the previous online scan, moved your post to software and if you are having malware issues on that PC, once all the scans and logs are gained then start a new thread in the malware forum as that will give you a quicker responce from the malware team.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds