Panda Platinum 7 will not update

Discussion in 'Software' started by radiot, May 9, 2004.

1. radiot

radiot Private First Class

I am using two paid copies of Panda Plantinum 7 on two different machines. The username/pw suddenly stopped working. One machine, XP home, stopped on the 6th, and the second stopped today, XP pro.

Is anyone else having this problem. Has anyone solved this problem? We are getting no support from Panda :(

TIA

2. mdowns

mdowns Private First Class

You might want to check out this thread, which was about a similar problem. It might have an answer.

As for the problems with customer support...I haven't gotten any in the three monthes I've used Panda (but, unlike you, I'm using the free trial version, which I thought might be the reason they don't answer my questions). I don't even know what to do about that. Hope that thread helps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds