Parasite Jetseeker

Discussion in 'Software' started by EFACKLER, Dec 9, 2003.

1. EFACKLER

EFACKLER Private E-2

I AM SO LOST. I PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS FROM XFLAT AND MAJOR ATTITUDE. I CAN'T FIND WHERE THE PROGRAM IS TO DOWNLOAD. I'M RUNNING WINDOWS 98 ON A IBM PC AND HAVE DIAL UP CONNECTION. THAT'S ABOUT THE TOTAL OF MY KNOWLEDGE. HAD WORKED UP THE NERVE TO DOWNLOAD THE AD-AWARE BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE I CLICK TO START DOWNLOAD. SORRY TO BE SO DUMB. SO GLAD THERE ARE PATIENT PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GUIDE ME.

2. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

Do a search (either Window key+F or "Start/Search/For Files or Folders") on AAW6.EXE (install package). Once found, it'll tell you what folder you're in. Remember this location for future use. In the search results you can double-click on this found file and intstall. Just make sure you close any opened applications before you do.

Once you have the location of the found folder, you can make a shortcut of this to your desktop by Right click and drag to an empty space on the desktop and select Create Shortcut.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2003
  3. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

follow the link to the download page.. look at the picture of where to download from.. in a red box. click any one of those links. Though I think BTN is the best to download from.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=506

Attached Files:

4. EFACKLER

EFACKLER Private E-2

PARASITE

THANKS KODO...I GUESS I DID GOOD. THE BUGS ARE GONE BUT WHAT IS THIS QUARANTINED OBJECTS? ANYTHING I NEED TO DO ABOUT THAT? NOW SHOULD I TRY DOWNLOADING SPY BLASTER AS RECOMMENDED BY XFLAT? SURE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP.

5. EFACKLER

EFACKLER Private E-2

TO XFLAT

I HAD BAD LUCK. I DOWNLOADED SPYWARE BLASTER AND EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE GOING GREAT WHEN A BOX POPPED UP SAYING MSVBVM60.DLL NOT FOUND. I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I DON'T. ANY HELP OUT THERE?

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

7. EFACKLER

EFACKLER Private E-2

PARASITE

SUCCESS!!! THANKS TO ALL WHO POSTED. I FOLLOWED XFLAT'S ADVICE AND NOW HAVE NOW DOWNLOADED BOTH SITES HE FIRST RECOMMENDED...SPYWARE. HOPEFULLY WITH IT AND 2004 NORTON ANTI-VIRUS I'LL STAY CLEAN FOR AWHILE. YOU GUYS ARE ALL TERRIFIC. WAIT TILL MY SON HEARS ABOUT MY NEW GEEK FRIENDS. HE SET ME UP AND TOLD ME I COULDN'T BREAK IT..JUST GO OUT AND LEARN. YOU'VE BEEN GREAT TEACHERS. GOD BLESS.

8. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

our next class will include how to disable caps lock :)
    (just kidding) :D

9. EFACKLER

EFACKLER Private E-2

PARASITE

Now Kodo, it saves feeling for that shift key which I notice you don't use. We march along to our own drummers, huh?

10. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

umm.. mines broken.. yeah, that's it. It's broken :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds